Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A New Channel of Communication

For the past year I have been considering entering the blogging world, mostly because I had heard that blogging is such a powerful channel of communication. However, there is a difference between hearing about something and experiencing it. My experience convinced me that this was something I should try to do.

Recently I have been following two blogs, Mary's Blog for Healing and Tom's Ohio Nature Blog. Each, in a different way, has not only informed me about what is happening in his or her corner of the world, but has also inspired me to see grace and hope in my own life experience. As the pastor of St. John's, I have a unique vantage point from the church that sits at Third and Mound. Through this blog, I hope to share some of the things I see that inspire me.

What are the blogs that you follow and how do they inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. So great to see you blogging! I enjoy reading the newsletter and look forward to peeking in on your blog now too from time to time. We miss our Ohio friends! Please say "hi" to May for us!
    --Emily Montenaro

    ReplyDelete